Welcome to the BSCToolz user guide for Pancake Swap. This guide is intended for new users who want a step-by-step walkthrough of the app’s functionality and for those who are new to BSCToolz. We, at the BSCToolz team, hope it will be very helpful to you.
This is the first screen that we find when we start the BSCToolz app. Here we can select the Exchange we want to access and also in the sidebar we can see several options such as:
-User Account, where we can access our account.
-Configuration, where we can change some features of the app such as language, notifications or the recent White Mode.
-Pool Explorer, where we can search for new pools, add or remove liquidity in a pair, find the best gems and avoid the scams.
-Pair Explorer to follow the best pairs through this tool with real-time graphics and transactions, add your pairs to favorites and much more.
-Big Swap Explorer, where we can follow the most relevant swaps.
-MultiSwap for viewing and interacting with multiple pairs on a single screen.
We can log in if we have created a Metamask account or create a new one, for which we will need the Metamask extension activated in our browser.
PANCAKESWAP POOL Explorer
One of the tools of BSCToolz for the PancakeSwap is the Pool Explorer, where we can see the creation and management of the pool of various tokens that exist in PancakeSwap in real-time.
On the screen we can see the following features:
1. Token filter, we can search by token name and it has a drop-down menu to select only new, add or remove.
2. Token acronyms.
3. Time since the action of the list.
4. Actions we can do, from left to right: Filter by that token, buy at PancakeSwap, see Transaction Hash, View in Pair Explorer.
5. Action type, can be Add, Remove or New.
6. Price of the token at the time of the action.
7. Total value to be added or removed from the pool.
8. Amount of token to be added to or removed from the pool
9. Amount of eth that is added or removed from the pool.
10. Variation of the pool with respect to the previous total.
11. Remaining pool after the action of adding or removing.
12. Time since the creation of the pair.
13. Footer of the screen where BSCT contact information is included.
“BSCT Tip 1: Use the filter and pick new ones to see new pools, and then select a time of 4 hours in the activity bar of the pool.”
“BSCT Tip 2: If their BSCT score is too low, you will see a danger sign on new tokens, which indicates a high probability of scam.”
PANCAKESWAP PAIR Explorer
Another BSCToolz tool is Pair Explorer, which has the following features where we can see the transactions and data of a token in real time:
1. Header of the token: Here we can see the token’s main information, a link to bscscan, the token contract, and if available, links to any of their social media accounts.
2. Token finder: We can check for the desired token by name, pair contract or token contract here. All PancakeSwap tokens are available here.
3. Favorites tab: Here we can save our favorite tokens for quick access, which can be done by using the favorite button next to Trade if the currency is not in favorites already.
4. Real-time token information: Liquidity of the pool, PancakeSwap volume and amount of BNB and Token within the pool. We can easily access PancakeSwap to buy currency using the Trade button.
5. BSCT Score: Gives us an idea about the reliability with a score, the higher the score the more reliability (1–99) being 99 the maximum.
6. Trade History: Here we can see all the token transactions, purchases, sales, prices and amounts, as well as the wallet that executes them, in real time (according to the performance of the BSC network).
7. Others: Here you can go to the hash of the transaction and we will also provide a mini tool to select wallets that have executed several transactions in the last hours, and it also informs us the total amount of them.
“BSCT Tip 3: Due to the nature of the BSCT network, some trades can be seen in real-time before they are executed, so if we are fast and have put in little gas, we will be able to see them before they are executed.”
“BSCT Tip 4: To maximize profits, try to get to the bottom of the chart.”
Details about BSCT Score
The BSCT Score gives us a measure of the reliability of a particular currency, it is based on an algorithm and 16 different parameters among which are included:
-Public information about the token (Bscscan verified and with links among others)
-The number of transactions of the token.
-Number of Holders.
-Data from the creation of the contract and time from the listing in PancakeSwap.
We hope the information above is useful for our community. More information will be shared soon. Binance Smart Chain space is still in its very early stages and we are constantly learning and developing.
Telegram Community: https://t.me/BSCToolzCommunity
Telegram Annoucements: https://t.me/BSCToolzNews